1) Why get an Ecoclaw? -Simply put, it's the quickest, safest, easiest, and most fun way to transport trash or recycling bags for disposal. The sale of each Ecoclaw contributes to a great cause while promoting waste management and recycling which are beneficial for our planet.
2) Will Ecoclaw scratch my vehicle? -Ecoclaw was initially designed to solve our own headache of moving trash and recycling, thus avoiding scratches was critical to our design process. A basic understanding of how to use Ecoclaw will help avoid any issues; however we can't guarantee perfection in the case of user error. We have personally tested it many times over with no issues. If you are the extremely cautious type, you can always purchase the Peace of Mind Tarp accessory, or put a blanket or empty bag between your full bag and your vehicle.
3) Will Ecoclaw fit my vehicle? -Ecoclaw was designed to fit as many vehicles as possible. This includes all major body types. Some vehicles are better-suited than others, but typically, it will fit both/either a vehicle’s door frame or trunk. A small minority of vehicles just don't have the right fit to use an Ecoclaw. View our Ecoclaw vehicle fit page to see if your vehicle is able to accommodate an Ecoclaw.
4) Can I help promote Ecoclaw at my apartment, college, on social media, etc.? -We appreciate those who appreciate us. Contact us via email to find out how we can work together. Always feel free to share our videos, website, products, and all that is Ecoclaw with your friends and family. We truly thank you for your support.
5) I have valet trash. Why would I use Ecoclaw? -We too have experienced living in a neighborhood with valet trash. It's a very costly service with only minimal convenience to show for it. Average rent or HOA markup can range from $10 to $30 that your complex will include in your monthly rent or expenses. You could also subscribe individually to a valet trash service which usually ranges from $20 to $50 a month. Valet trash service sometimes requires specific bags, time commitment, a lack of service on holidays. For the cost of one month of valet trash service, you get all of the ease and convenience of Ecoclaw. Do your wallet a favor and request for your complex, HOA, etc. to order a bulk purchase and never deal with the headaches of valet trash again!
6) How much does an Ecoclaw weigh? -Each Ecoclaw weighs half a pound, so it won't weigh you or your vehicle down.
7) How many bags can each Ecoclaw carry? -Each Ecoclaw has been successfully tested to carry 3 bags or about 30 pounds. However this is not recommended; for optimal performance. One bag at a time should be used.
8) Where can I use my Ecoclaw? -Ecoclaw was designed to be used in private neighborhoods (apartments, townhouses, etc.) or on private property. It's not designed to be used on highways or main roads.
9) Where do you suggest I put my Ecoclaw when I'm not using it? -Due to its small and lightweight design, an Ecoclaw can fit conveniently in a glove box, trunk, under a car seat, in your garage, etc.
10) Will Ecoclaw be available in a store near me? -Ecoclaw is currently in talks with distributors and stores to bring them to you locally. If your store or firm would like to discuss a potential partnership contact us via email. If you have any further questions feel free to reach out to us. We appreciate your support!